Friday, April 16, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NINI!!!!

Today is my Nini's Birthday...she's the most WONDERFUL Aunt anyone could have!

She had two sons so she tended to spoil my sister and I.  I love her as if she were my own!!!

She's an "outdoorsy" type person and LOVES the dark Autumn/Winter colors...if it were up to her and my Uncle, they would move to Colorado or somewhere mountainous!!!

This card is for her (from my Mother)...

-------------------------------------
I used the heart and the lips to make it a little girly (added Liquid Glass after I took the photo)....
------------------------------
Inside of the card....isnt' that owl the CUTEST!!!
Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper: Back Country, Autumn Terracota C/S and White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: You're a Hoot (which if you knew my Nini...you would know
that this stamp is SO FITTING!), So Lucky, and A Little Everything (March's SOTM)
Exclusive Inks: Barn Red, Outdoor Denim, and Crystal Blue
Ribbon: Outdoor Denim and White Hemp (it's kinda an off-white)
Edge Distresser
Foam Tools
Liquid Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....