Friday, February 5, 2010

You drive me BANANAS....

Day 3....

I had to ask my teenage son if "you drive me bananas" was a good thing...lol.  When I was planning all the days, this immediately popped in my head (number 1...QT loves dried bananas and number 2...I love this monkey image from Life's a Jungle!!!).  The more I read it...the more I thought that maybe driving someone bananas means that they make you crazy....I've decided that this "bananas" is a good kinda crazy!!!

I used Jeanette's CMM from January 11th which includes Cocoa, Crystal Blue, Hollyhock & Garden Green.  I used B&T from Notebook, Cocoa Textured Cardstock (did you know that the backside of textured cardstock is a lighter shade of the frontside???  That's whay my monkey body is...the backside of the Cocoa textured cardstock!!!) and Cocoa Ink, Garden Green Cardstock and Garden Green ribbon (from a retired Creative Basics, I think) and a Hollyhock Button on the front and Hollyhock Ink on the "U" from the Dimensional Elements Mongrams - U...and tan hemp.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....