Saturday, February 14, 2009

You make my heart......

FLUTTER
Happy Valentine's Day!!! The day of LOVE....the day of red silk pajamas and rose petals....the day of eat all the chocolate you want and don't think about it tomorrow. The day that SHOULD happen more than once a year :0)
----------------------------------------------------------------
This is a card I made for my little QT (get it...cutie?!?!). Anyways....he's been my faithful Valentine for the past 10 years and it never gets old. He truly makes my heart flutter....

The saying behind the heart slides from side to side to reveal the second part of the message

Products used are all CTMH:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Black, Baby Pink & textured Watermelon
B&T: Retired Baby Pink
Stamp Sets: Butterfly Wings (March SOTM) & Priceless Love
Ink: Black
Rub-ons: Nature's Ambiance (black)
Embellies: Black Organdy Ribbon, Black Bigger Brad, Heart Dimensional Elementj
3-D Foam Squares
My Legacy Writers
Tombow adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....