Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Let's talk Kits...

If you've followed me for any length of time, you know that I was a HUGE FAN of CTMH's Card and Layout Subscription, Craft with Heart 💓
...
Starting off with Stampin' Up! I received a Paper Pumpkin Kit (their Subscription Kits) in my Starter Kit and I LOVE IT!!!

You get everything you need to make the predesigned projects (that's right, it's not always cards 😊). They usually come with some form of adhesive but if you have a favorite, you can always use that. 

Here's a peek at June's which you will get if you sign up now. I know this is just a peek but it's full of cute little fruits with a watercolor finish on the images. Those peaches are SO CUTE!!!


Not only do you get the Kit but you get exclusive rights to purchase extras and/or exclusive products that will enhance your Kit. Check out the April - June Exclusives...

------------------------------------------------------------------
If you LOVE Paper Pumpkin like I do, we also have our Kits Collection that can be purchased without a subscription/prepay plan. Here's a look at some of those....there are so many more on my website...

------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget during the month of May, when you join my Stampin' Up! Team, you will receive four products in each of the 2024-2026 In Colors IN ADDITION TO the Paper Pumpkin I mentioned above. Click the graphic below to learn more!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....