Friday, May 10, 2024

Enjoy the Ride & Flowering Zinnias...

This week....well last week, actually, but I'm just now catching up from being gone....we have the BEST of both stamping worlds. 

CTMH - Enjoy the Ride and Stampin' Up! - Flowering Zinnias

Remember when I mentioned that Stampin' Up! was able to purchase some CTMH Product lines that were already in production...well, this is the first of several that will be released. 

Enjoy the Ride is a perfect Summery collection and while some things old out almost immediately, there are still several things left. Click on the photo to go directly to my website to see the entire collection and products that are still available.


I don't know about you, but I have a LOT of photos of my kids learning to ride their bikes...and that red gingham pattern...LOVE!!! Head on over to my website to shop the Enjoy the Ride Collection before it's gone.
.......................................................................................................
Now, let's talk Stampin' Up! and the products I chose to create with first....

My very first workshop is using the GORGEOUS Flowering Zinnias...it makes a two-page layout and 3 cards (you can definitely make double). When you purchase the products on my website, I will email you the instructional guide...how fun is that!?!


Here's a look at what you'll need to complete the projects: 
I have created since this workshop with some other products...I even did an unboxing of my Stampin' Up! Starter Kit. You can see both videos over on YouTube

If you'd like to get your own Starter Kit and JOIN MY TEAM, now is the perfect time to do so! We are adding some FUN & FREE products to your box during May! Here's a look at what you get! You can also click here to read more about what you get in your Kit in May.


That's right...four products in  ALL 5 IN COLORS:
  • Ink Pad
  • Stamp & Write Marker
  • 8-1/2 x 11 Cardstock
  • 6x6 DSP
And that's PLUS the $125 in product you get to choose - anything you'd like!

Join my STAMP, PAPER, SCISSORS Team now so we can learn together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....