Friday, March 18, 2022

March/April Catalog NEW PRODUCT Blog Hop...

It's FRIDAY y'all!!! I'm celebrating FRIDAY and it being March and having NEW CTMH PRODUCTS to share with some of my CTMH sisters in the NEW PRODUCT Blog Hop!

It's a short one so it won't take you long to hop through all the blogs and see what these crafty ladies have to share! If you're coming from Wendy's Blog, you're on the right track...keep hopping around until you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME!

I chose to use the GORGEOUS In Full Bloom Scrapbook Workshop Kit as well as the In Full Bloom Cardmaking Stamp Set for my layout...

----------------------------------------------------------------
I love all the EXCLUSIVE floral diecuts in the Workshop Kit... -nd the edge are also EXCLUSIVE to the Scrapbooking Workshop Kit - it comes with an EXCLUSIVE stencil that I used to sponge around the edge of my White Daisy Cardstock...

-----------------------------------------------
More layering and EXCLUSIVE Die-Cuts with the word patterned paper from the March/April 2022 Mix-In Collection (this ALWAYS sells out so grab yours ASAP)...
---------------------------------------------------------------
For the 3x4 Flip Flap, I used the In Full Bloom Cardmaking Stamp Set + Thin Cut to create this little see-through flap. There's a how-to video being edited as we speak so check my YT Channel later this evening for that...





Thanks for stopping by! Remember that while the March/April Catalog runs through the end of April, everything is WHILE SUPPLIES LAST and we've been selling out of some favorites lately so hurry on over to my website to get YOUR must-haves! 

Your next stop is SHOW AND TELL WITH MICHELLE so head on over and see what she has to share!



Here is the Process Video showing you how I did the 3x4 Flip Flap using the In Full Bloom Cardmaking Stamp Set...

5 comments:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....