Tuesday, March 15, 2022

CREATIVE WITH CARDSTOCK - Technique Blog Hop...

Thank you joining me and a few of my CTMH Sisters in bringing you CREATIVE ways to use our CARDSTOCK. We are currently in the middle of this months CARDSTOCK CARNIVAL SPECIAL and there is still plenty of time to order your bundle(s).

If you are visiting my blog by way of Judy's Blog, you're on the right track...keep hopping around until you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME!

I chose to showcase ALL the colors in the UV-Coated Cardstock Bundle on this layout of our oldest son and his girlfriend's trip to Toronto...

---------------------------------------
By adding neutral colors from the Mix-Ins, it grounds all the bright colors and lets your eyes rest...
                                                   -----------------------------------------------------
Look at that SHINE on that UV-Coated Cardstock ❤๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
                                          ---------------------------------------------------------------
I added some White Gloss Spray splatter to merge the bright colors with the neutral colors...I wasn't sure how the Gloss Spray worked on the coated cardstock....

Thanks for stopping by! Head on over to Michelle's Blog and see what she has to share.

REMEMEBER this Special is only good thru March 31, 2022. Head on over to my website to shop the CARDSTOCK CARNIVAL SPECIAL!


Here is a process video for my layout...I hope you'll click on the video to head on over to YT and watch (AFTER you finish the blog hop) 

6 comments:

  1. Love the shiny card stock rainbow! Very
    Ratty and shows off your photos well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop it on the white gloss spray on it! I wouldn't have even thought to try it with the coated cardstock, nor would have thought it would stick! And...your right on your eyes resting! LOVE everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layout! Love the glossy rainbow with the white glossy splatter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this rainbow look at the coated cardstock just gives it another pop of wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh fantastic layout, the colours with the black & white make it pop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....