Wednesday, December 1, 2021

The Tree - Day 1 - COAPA 20 Days of Cutfiles...

For the majority of December, I will be playing along with some COAPA cutfiles and documenting the process over on my YouTube Channel. 

Here is Day 1 with the Christmas Prompt - The Tree (there are also Summer Prompts for those of you in the middle of Summer half-way across the world). I hope you'll check it out!

--------------------------------------------------------
The overlay of tress is from COAPA and it's called December Daily Trees...I love how it pairs so well with the Deck the Palms Paper and Acrylic Shapes...
----------------------------------------------------------------
I just LOVE these Deck the Palms Christmas Acrylic Shapes...look at that frosted pattern on the ornament...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....