Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Owl Love You Forever - Dec SOTM Blog Hop...

It's December 1st and you know what that means...a NEW SOTM from CTMH! 

I'm joining 10 other CTMH Makers in bringing you artwork featuring this month's SOTM - Owl Love You Forever! If you're coming from Krista's Crafty Blog, you're on the right track...keep hopping around until you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME!

Here's a look at my teeny-tiny 3x3 card. I used one of the patterns from the Deck the Palms Paper Pack and then stamped one of the owls front and center of the card. The inside reads "you're a hoot"...

------------------------------------------
I stamped the owl using Pewter Ink then colored him using the Dusty Purple, Brown Grey Shades, and Coral Shades Tri-Blend Markers. I added some sparkle to the non-colored parts using my Clear Shimmer Brush...



Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget that you can only get this stamp set during the month of December AND you can get it for FREE with a qualifying purchase if you're one of my VIPs...find out more HERE!

Your next stop is Kimberly's Blog!

Click here for a complete list of participating blogs


6 comments:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....