Friday, November 15, 2019

Paper Layering Technique Blog Hop...

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Friday makes me SOOOOO HAPPY and this Friday is no exception since we are showing some PAPER-LAYERING Techniques to inspire your weekend craftiness!


We are so glad you are hopping around to see ten talented CTMH Consultants and how they were inspired by this tried and true technique. If you are coming from Melissa's Blog, you are on the right track...keep on hopping around until you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME!

I knew I wanted to do a layout when I first heard this month's technique focus. And...I was pretty sure I was going to document a silly photo of my daughter and our dog using the Best Friends Furever line from CTMH. 





Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll hop on over to Cat's Blog and see what she has layered up!

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout & such a cute photo. I love the torn paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout! Did you buy the dog's glasses to match intentionally? LOL Scrapbookers understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW CUTE IS THAT!?!?! Gotta love those fur babies. Thank you for joining the Technique Blog Hop this month. I can't wait to see what you make next! ☕đŸ’™MissC

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute photo and a wonderful layout to go with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the distressed edge of the one paper. Very cute layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! How cute! I love all the colors in this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....