Monday, November 25, 2019

Black Friday with H2H...

I cannot believe it's already THANKSGIVING...I am soooo EXCITED!

It's also the weeknofbthe biggest shopping day of the year and H2H is celebrating by challenging you to create using the theme BLACK FRIDAY!

I try to avoid the stores on Black Friday at all costs so I use this theme to create a layout that is predominantly black!

Here's a look...
--------------------------------------------
The majority of the products used are from the ONLINE ONLY portion of my website. I used the Mix-Ins from the last catalog, the polka dot B&T is from Spooktacular and the embellishments are the Hello Pumpkin Shapes, Craft On Rubber Shapes, Every Little Thing Complements, and Craft On Complements...


Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you'll swing by the H2H Challenges Blog and check out the other DT Members! Don't forget to link up your project(s) before the end of the month!

Here is a link to my process video on YouTube...head on over to watch AND subscribe while you're there so you don't miss a thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....