Monday, July 15, 2019

Mix It Up - CTMH Technique Blog Hop...

Welcome to the MIX IT UP Technique Blog Hop featuring CTMH Consultants bringing you fun ways to MIX IT UP.

If you've come from Melissa's Blog, you're on the right track...you'll keep hopping around until you've seen all twelve Consultant Blogs. If you're starting here, WELCOME!

While the MIX-IN paper from CTMH is FABULOUS all by itself, I wanted to challenge myself to use it as it is truly intended...to mix in with other paper packets from CTMH.

This month, CTMH has brought back the ever so popular SEASIDE and I wanted to make a layout with some POP to it. By adding the Lemon striped B&T and the Sapphire patterned B&T, I think I did just that!

-----------------------------------------------
Here's a closeup of the small pieces that were added...

Thanks for stopping by!

Hop on over to Catherine's Blog and see how she's mixing it up!



5 comments:

  1. I love the extra papers you added to the seaside paper pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just loving those word tabs. This is a great way to use those zip-strips and focus on the the photo. Thank you for joining us in this Blog Hop. 💙☕Miss Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you added the other papers with the Seaside!! It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....