Monday, July 1, 2019

Bear Hugs...


Another month has come and gone and while I'm sad June is over, I am so HAPPY for July!!! Not only is July the month of our annual Convention (in pretty Utah this year) but it's also FINALLY time to use this month's SOTM (which I INSTANTLY fell in love with in March when I saw this Seasonal Expressions!).

This month's list of CTMH Consultants participating is a short one so it won't take you long to hop around, fall in LOVE with this cute little bear and leave some comments along the way!

If you've come from Krista's Blog, you're on the right track...keep on hopping around 'till you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME!

I decided to make a shaker card using the Stitched Rectangle and Circle Thin Cuts.... 

-------------------------------------------
I used the Doodled Background stamp set to stamp the little crosses (or x-es) all over...and I just LOVE the Sweet Girl paper with this stamp set....



Thanks for stopping by!

Please hop on over to Melissa's Blog and see what CUTE thing she has to share!

Don't forget you can only purchase this stamp set during the month of July...and could get it as low as $5 with a qualifying order! Shop here ----> https://scrappinkaty.ctmh.com or reach out to your CTMH Consultant and tell them you NEED this stamp!

6 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! Ok...off to copy this one! :) Thanks for sharing your talents my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your card; the shaker parts and all. Is it crazy I can hear you saying "mama bear"? LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the popped out nose. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love the shaker with the bear! I may totally have to lift this idea. I also love how you stamped the inside too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....