Saturday, January 26, 2019

Stitched Heart Happy...

Several NEW products came together for this card...and I might add - they did so BEAUTIFULLY!

I started by pulling out the Thin Cuts I wanted to use...the NEW Stitched Rectangles and Stitched Hearts, along with the HEART HAPPY Kit and then I pulled out my trusty Make It From Your Heart Vol. 4 and turned to page 28...the rest was easy peasy! 

Here's the outcome...AND check out my YouTube how-to video to see the process!

----------------------
Look at all the DETAILS of the stitched frames and hearts!!! The "miss you" comes from the January SOTM - Card Captions...it's only available until the end of the month so hurry and get yours!

---------------------------------
The colors of the HEART HAPPY KIT are pinks, reds and a couple of blues...so I decided to take advantage of the RASPBERRY BAKER'S TWINE which is in "limited quantity" status right now on my website (so hurry and pick that up too!)...
----------------------------------------------
I kept the inside of the card SUPER SIMPLE by using the scraps of Heart Happy B&T used to cut some Stitched mini-Hearts, stamped the polka dot pattern from the A Piece of my Heart stamp set and then stamped the XOXO from the January SOTM... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....