Monday, October 29, 2018

Pumpkin Spice and NOTHING Nice...

Welcome to this week's H2H Challenge featuring everything PSL!

I'm not a fan of pumpkin unless it's in pie...lol...but this year, I thought I'd give it a try. I went into my local starbucks, asked if I could have a sample (which was pretty generous, I might add) and it tasted alright. Sooooo, I decided to order a Tall Pumpkin Spice Latte. It was "okay" for a few sips and then the pumpkin FLAVORING and "spice" got a little too much. I also drink my coffee pretty much black so all the sweetness was an OVERLOAD for me.

I love that scrapbooking allows to tell this story in pictures AND in gorgeous Grateful Heart paper and Sequins...

---------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to create a FUN element to my coffee cup (cut using the Artistry Cricut Collection) so I added a Shaker Window and more sequins! I also HAD to alter the saying on the PML Card from Hello Pumpkin because this PSL was NOT "everything nice"...lol


-------------------------------------------------------
I used our NEW Texture Paste to create a fun border AND the Loose Gold Sequins stuck to the wet paste and I filled in the holes later by using Liquid Glass to adhere them...



Thanks for stopping by...I hope you'll go visit the H2H Blog and see what the other DT Members created AND play along with us!

3 comments:

  1. I love your tearing and sequin placement. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy,
    This layout is fabulous! I love the shaker window on the coffee cup and I would never have thought of applying all those sequins with texture paste. Awesome! I am so glad you chose this as your DT post this week.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout! It's definitely on my "To Scraplift" list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....