Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Beautiful Together...

I {{{love}}} finding extra ways to use my CTMH stamps! And...this month's SOTM, Thanks & Giving, is a perfect example!

Here's a look at a layout I did using the backside of the heart image in Thanks & Giving to make a background for these beautiful kiddos...
-------------------------------------------------------
The Boutique line coupled with Sugar Plum and gold sequins is heavenly...and I used the Shimmer Brush to add a little sparkle to that one heart!
----------------------------------------
I am STILL LOVING...and STILL USING the Thin Cuts - Decorative Borders on almost EVERYTHING I create these days...LOVE!!!
----------------------------------------------
And, I hid my journalling as always...

I posted a video showing you how versatile this stamp set is by stamping with the backside of a couple of images. It can be found on my FB VIP Group! If you're not a member yet, order anything from my website and I'll add you!

Thanks for stopping by...have a GREAT rest-of-the-week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....