Friday, June 15, 2018

Mini is Marvelous - CTMH Technique Blog Hop...

Happy FRI-YAY!!!! I hope you all have a creative weekend planned...I know I do!

This month's technique blog theme is MINI IS MARVELOUS and I had FUN making my project!

There is only 11 participants this month and I'm the last...but don't worry...if you haven't seen them all, you can hop from here 'till you get back around to where you started! If you've come from Marciava's Blog, there's a good chance you're where you should be!

I love that this hop can feature ANYTHING MINI and I chose to go a little out of the box on this one (hehehehehe).

Here's a look at my project made using the NEW Thin Cuts - Favor Box and the DAD IS RAD Kit that's one of this month's Constant Campaigns...this box measures 1-3/4" so it's little...let's take a look

------------------------------------------------
Don't you just LOVE that argyle stamp image that comes with the DAD IS RAD Kit...so versatile!

---------------------------------------
Check out this CUTE Raspberry Hearts Ribbon that's ON SALE as a part of the Create The Rainbow campaign...go grab you some at a super discounted price!
----------------------------------------------------
And, to finish off the inside I made my own paper shreds using Beautiful Friendship....that's a tiny lip balm that is going to my downline who has ROCKED her sales goal this Quarter...isn't it CUTE...and MINI!!!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project!

If you haven't hopped all the way around, please take the time to hop on over to Melissa's Blog and see what she has created...from there you can hop around 'till you get back to where you started.




4 comments:

  1. What an adorable gift box! Your DL will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! I love this!!! Love the argyle style pattern on the box! Not to mention the cute lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love the box and how you stamped the argyle pattern, plus of course you're offering a great gift too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....