Monday, January 22, 2018

Shimmery HELLO - Tool Time with H2H...

Welcome to this week's H2H Challenge featuring CTMH's Shimmer Brush

I've had the LOVE LETTERS and Chelsea Gardens on my scrap table for quite some time now so I decided to make a quick card and add some shimmer to the flower! I even added some vellum to soften up the Charcoal Polka Dot pattern and added a stamped sentiment from Bloom & Grow (the January SOTM) on the envelope...

----------------------------------------------
I love that my sentiment was easy using left-overs from the LOVE LETTERS alphabet stickers...
-------------------------------------------
And...I hope you can see the SHIMMER on these petals...it adds the perfect touch to a simple card! I added a Gold Pearl in the center of the flower to finish it off....
---------------------------------------------
Here's a look at the inside...I left it blank for added a floral sticker from the left-over LOVE LETTERS stickers...it's the perfect touch, I think!

Thanks for stopping by...I hope you feel inspired to create with one of CTMH's Shimmer Brushes...they come in Clear (which is what I used), Gold & Bashful. If you create something, we'd LOVE for you to play along with our Challenge!

Head on over to the H2H Challenge Blog and see what everyone else created AND to link up your project!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....