Thursday, January 25, 2018

Grow & Sparkle...

Only a week left to get your hands on this month's SOTM, Bloom & Grow!

I wanted to share a layout I made to show you it's not only a "card stamp set"...

The base of the layout and the pennant focal pieces come from the Basics Fundamental Paper Packet...the Glacier diagonal B&T came from Chelsea Gardens and I LOVE IT!!!! All the little spurts of color and the glitter GROW came from the Inspire Compliments and the Happy Moments Complements left over from my Adventure Fundamental Workshop. I also added some of the Chelsea Dots & Gems here and there...




Aren't these PERFECT sentiments for your children or "besties"...I mean who doesn't want their loved ones to BLOOM...GROW their own MAGIC! I know I do!

Here's a look at the stamp set...get yours before the end of the month!




1 comment:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....