Sunday, March 20, 2016

My Favorite CTMH Stamp Set Blog Hop...

Hey guys & gals...I hope your weekend has been FABULOUS!! Mine has because I've got to spend it with some of my CTMH sisters learning new things and sharing our LOVE of papercrafting and STAMPS!

Speaking of STAMPS...this month is STAMPAGANZA at CTMH! This means that when you purchase 2 Stamp Sets, you can get a 3rd FREE!!!

To celebrate this special, a couple of my CTMH girls have gotten together and created a tiny hop to showcase some of our favorite stamp sets...maybe you'll fall in love with the ones we used and buy your own!

I hope your visiting me by way of the very funny & talented Cathy Bufano!!! If not, don't worry...you can start here and go back around!

I've chosen 2 stamp sets to create with...2 of my FAVORITE...and 2 that you could easily purchase then get one FREE! My FAVE stamps are INKBLOTBLOCK UPPERCASE! As you will see, both of these stamp sets are very versatile...I used them with three different paper lines from CTMH...

---------------------------------------------
Here are the two stamp sets used with Urban...
--------------------------------------------------
Here they are with Charlotte...

--------------------------------------------
And, last but not least, here they are with Penelope...

That's all I have for you...thanks so much for stopping by!

If you want to see another AWESOME stamp set, head over to Melissa's Blog and see what she has to share!

Don't forget...STAMPAGANZA is going on through the end of March so go grab your favorites plus a FREE one!

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards Katy. Ink Blots is one of my favs too! Sorry I was late in posting my link. I didn't know how to set it up to auto post today. I had it as scheduled for 9am but it didn't publish until I hit publish.


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....