Tuesday, March 1, 2016

It's Your Day with Let's Scrap...

February is OVER and March 1st means a NEW DESIGN TEAM term for Let's Scrap Sketches!!!

I'm pleased to announce that I've committed to another term and I CANNOT WAIT to share my layouts with you for another six months!

Here's a look at this week's layout I made using the CTMH Charlotte Collection...

------------------------------------------
Here are some closeups of all the little details and the FABULOUS B&T paper.

Touches of Gold Sequins and Gold Treasured Puffies make the layout, I think...

------------------------------------
I used the CTMH Artistry Cricut Collection to cut these arrow circles...
--------------------------------------
I love the faux washi that comes with the Charlotte Compliments...

I hope you'll take the time to head on over to the Let's Scrap Blog and check out what the other DT Members did with the sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....