Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sea World 2013 with Let's Scrap...

I can't believe it's already the middle of August...this Summer has flown by!!!

Mid-month means it's time for another Let's Scrap Sketch!!! I didn't do too much altering to this sketch as I loved the square photos and the layout....

I used a paper packet I've had a while...love all the stars and colors...I bought it back before little Miss L arrived and blessed our family of boys! The Stickease that came with this paper are really birthday-themed but I saved those for another layout and used only the stars! You can see other stuff I've made with this paper <<<here>>>.

Here's a look at the sketch...

I hope you'll play along with us!

3 comments:

  1. Great layout. I always have the intention of including a park map on my layout but it never comes to fruition. This is a really smart way of adding it without all the creases. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you've incorporated the map in this layout...so much fun at Sea World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics and use of the sketch. I love that you incorporated the map and the journaling. Great double page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....