Monday, August 31, 2015

Homemade FROZEN Waffles with PPPR...

It's my turn again to post over at the PPPR Blog and I'm really excited about this share!

Today I'm sharing a layout documenting the waffle bar we had a couple of weekends ago. My daughter is in love with the movie Frozen...I mean who isn't, right? So...I had the great idea of making her "FROZEN" waffles by adding some snow-themed sprinkles to the batter before I threw them in the waffle maker then adding some on top once they were cooked. The waffles really did turn out pretty tasty..definitely will be a repeat recipe!

-------------------------------------
Look at all those layers...LOVE that about Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files!

Here's a look at the files I used...




Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope my layout inspires you to either create or make FROZEN waffles!!!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute picture and awesomely fun page! I love the idea of the Frozen waffles and your daughter definitely looks like she loved it, too! Awesome choice of die cuts for the ingredients and they are having so much fun, too! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously such an adorable layout!! love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....