Tuesday, July 21, 2015

July Release Sneak Peek - Owlidays...

It's another month which means it's time for another Craftin Desert Divas Release!!!

Here's a little somethin'-somethin' I put together using Owl-idays which will be available Friday..

-------------------------------------------------
In addition to the NEW stamp set, I used the Banner Dies to make my top and bottom panels...it created the perfect little hole for my sweet little reindeer-owl!

Make sure you head over to the Craftin Desert Divas Blog and check out all the other sneak peeks as well as the NEW Sequins that will be in the shop AND grab this FREEBIE...

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Katy - That is a SUPER cute card layout! I don't think I've ever seen one like it and it is totally adorable!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE! LOVE what you did with the banner!!! So creative! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....