Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Christmas in July - mini album...

Welcome to another week of Decorate to Celebrate anything goes challenges!

I've been working on some Christmas in July items so I thought I would make this tiny (measure 3x6 when open) mini album! I'm a firm believer that grandparents LOVE photos of their grandchildren...well, all family members do for that matter!

I used the NEW Owl-idays stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas (available Friday) and some retired CTMH paper.

---------------------------------------
 The photo on the left was made with my Rhonna Designs app and printed...LOVE being able to print my decorated photos! I left the right side blank so I could journal or add another embellishment or sentiment!

-----------------------------------------------
I used the NEW OWL-idays stamp set (available Friday) from Craftin Desert Divas...isn't that owl the CUTEST!!! The sequins are also part of some NEW packets that will be release Friday!
----------------------------------------------
The photo on the left was printed from my Instagram Photos and the one of the right was using my Rhonna Designs app...

----------------------------------------------
Photo on the right was the out-takes from our "photo shoot"...used RD again. The page on the right is a flip flap from CTMH (tiny little thing)...filled it with sequins from the Craft Desert Divas Release...
------------------------------------------------
Here's a peek underneath the flip flap...another picture of the kids at the Christmas Tree Farm!. The wooden camera is from Frosted Designs!

Please head over to the DTC Blog and check out all the other projects! Also...PLEASE consider playing along with our anything goes challenge! You can make anything you want...we ask that if you make a card, make it with a special fold or 3D or something!


3 comments:

  1. I would love to receive something like this! Great project, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo COOL!! LOVE your Mini Album! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....