Saturday, May 30, 2015

More Superhero Party decorations...

It's my turn to post over at the PPPR Blog and I'm continuing with my peeks at the SUPERHERO Party that's happening at my house...

Here's the cute little mask that guests will get to wear...
-------------------------------------------
I stamped the entire mask with the SUPER sentiment from the Little Super Star CDD Stamp Set...I've used that set a LOT!!!
--------------------------------------------
I also added some Wonder Woman Lassos to the snacks for the guests...
------------------------------------------------
Here's a closeup...

Here is the file I used...there are also some other pretty CUTE Superhero files {{{here}}} too!


Don't forget Friday's FREEBIE that's still FREE...go grab it before it gets moved to the "give me money" section :0)


3 comments:

  1. I love it! Such an awesome idea to put the super hero words on the glasses and the treats! Makes me want to have a super hero party, too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so Awesome!!!! This party will be a HUGE HIT!!!! LOVE everything your making & Sharing with us! :) Have a Creative Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....