Monday, May 18, 2015

Congrats Graduate...

Hello everyone! 
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!


This linky party theme is "Graduation".

 The sponsors are:
Too Cute by Jessica: $25 Gift Card


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

And here is the card I created for the Linky Party:

-----------------------------------------------
I used Say it Big to add the perfect sentiment for this graduation card...Say it Big has quickly become one of my go-to stamp sets!
-------------------------------------------

I would love for you to join us for the Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas... I can't wait to see what you create. :)

Thanks for stopping by today! 








2 comments:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....