Tuesday, February 3, 2015

LOVE with Red, White & Pink CDD...

It's LOVE WEEK over at the Craftin' Desert Diva's Blog!!!

For their Red, White & Pink Linky Party, I made this card using some stamps from the Simply Said stamp set...

---------------------------------------------------
I embossed the "XOXO" with clear embossing powder then sponged 3 colors (Pixie, Hollyhock & Cranberry)...the "love" is left-over from THIS CARD (I always try and cut enough to fill up a sheet - especially if I know I'm gonna use the cut again in the future - that way I have tons left over). I added a pop of Lagoon and a red puffie heart since my Cranberry Ink came out looking more like orange...lol

I hope you'll take time to head over to the CDD Blog and link up your Red, White & Pink project!

Linky Party closes February 15th so there is still PLENTY of time to order your CDD Stamp Sets and get to work!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely fantastic Katy!! I love the stamps being used as a background. Thank you so much for joining us for our Red, White & Pink linky party.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....