Monday, April 14, 2014

H2H Color Challenge...

This week over at H2H Challenges, we are challenging you to use two colors...Lagoon & Sweet Leaf.  Both of these colors can be found in CTMH's Skylark Paper Packet which is what I used here.  I also made one of Skylark's PML Cards the focal point...LOVE that you get 2 of each of the 4x6 cards!  I tend to hoard collect my CTMH supplies and this makes it easy for me to use one and hoard collect the other...lol.

This card measures 5x7 so it could accommodate the 4x6 PML card...

---------------------------------------------
I used Chocolate Cardstock for the base of the card so the PML card would POP against the dark background.  I pop-dotted the 4x6 card using 3D-Foam Tape


------------------------------------------
And here's a peek at the inside...I used one of the smaller 2x3 PML cards for the inside...you get 3 of each of the 2x3 designs!!!


I hope you feel inspired to play along with this week's color challenge!  Remember...you have 'till the end of the month to do so!  

Don't forget to check out the other Design Team Members and their blogs to see what Lagoon and Sweet Leaf inspired them to make!

-----------------------------------------
CTMH Products used:

X7177B - Skylark Paper Packet

Z1947 - Skylark PML Scrapbooking Program
Z1151 - 3D Foam Tape


X5643 - Chocolate Cardstock




1 comment:

  1. Very cool way to stretch and repurpose your stash... From one hoarder to another!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....