Thursday, March 20, 2014

Emboss It Blog Hop...

Welcome to a blog hop featuring CTMH's NEW Embossing Folders!




We have over 25 Consultants participating in this hop so there will be tons of inspiration for you to oogle over!  If you've come from Lalia's Blog, you're on the right track!  If you get lost along the way, you can go here to get back on track!

I've had this embossed piece of Lagoon Cardstock laying on my table since I first got my NEW Quatrefoil Embossing Folder.  It's been BEGGING me to use it so that's exactly what I did.  Coupled with some Skylark B&T and some Ariana B&T, it's now where it belongs!
-----------------------------------
Just like this card, I inked up the embossed image using Pansy Purple Ink (retired)...
-----------------------------------
Here's a side view and a peek at the inside.  I used one of my favorite stamps from CTMH created just for me since I'm always late at sending out Birthday Wishes...Belated Birthday.

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to hop on over to Gina's Blog to see what she has to show off!

7 comments:

  1. What a great technique inking the embossing folder. I would have never thought of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would never have thought to use that color combo, and it looks great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors, it really makes the embossing pop. Fabulously cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossed ink background. Really pops the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color palette! Great card and techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! May I scraplift for my workshop?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....