Thursday, November 21, 2013

You light up my life...

You only have a week and a half left to get your hands on this super cute stamp set...Illuminate.



Here's a very simple card I made using Surf's Up Paper Packet, Black Shimmer Trim and  Base & Bling Red Jewels. I found inspiration for this card {{{here}}} on my Pinterest Board.


I clear-embossed the sentiment "you light up my life"

------------------------------------
Here's a side view...I pop-dotted the sentiment a little

-------------------------------------------------
Here's a better peek at the inside...using Ruby Chevron Ribbon to bring the red over to the inside of the card...

You can see some more artwork of mine {{{here}}}} and then keep on hopping through to see 50+ other Consultant's blogs and what they did with this stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....