Thursday, September 26, 2013

Your LAUGHTER makes my heart smile...

You only have a few days left to get your hands on this SUPER CUTE stamp set trio...





You get THREE D-sized stamp sets...that's a retail value of $47.90...and you can buy them for only $10 with a qualifying order of $50 or more!

Here's a quick card I whipped up last night that will go in the mail to one of my friends...she always makes me SMILE!


---------------------------------------------------
And...here are some detail shots and a peek at the inside!












----------------------------------------------
Here's another card I made earlier in the month!


Although I haven't had a lot of time to play with this stamp set trio, you can go {{{here}}} to view the card above and join the hop to see what other Consultants did with it...there's some pretty cute stuff out there to get your creative juices flowing!

Products Used:
Black Waxy Flax (retired)
Honey Reinker (although it doesn't look like honey)
Archival Black Ink (it gives a crisper look to me) 
My Legacy Writers (ON SALE now - one of my "go-to" products!!!)
 




1 comment:

  1. Your cards are darling! I haven't had a chance to play with this set yet, but I will tonight. Your card has inspired me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....