Monday, May 20, 2013

Creature Feature Challenge with H2H...

This week over at H2H Challenges, we're featuring CREATURES!!!  Sounds like something out of a horror movie, but I assure you it's not...as you can see from my card, I made it all about CUTE CREATURES!
 
 
My "creature" is from the stamp set A Bowwow and it's only $6.95...can you believe that?!?!  You get all of this!
 
Here are some detail shots...I stamped the little Schnauzer on some B&T from the Claire Paper Packet and again on some Dream Pop B&T for his collar. I'm telling you if you haven't ordered your Dream Pop yet, you'd better hurry 'cause it's GOING FAST!!! I used a Sparkle from the Brown & Tan Sparkle Assortment for his eye and pop dotted him for some dimension.
-------------------------------------
I also used some Glitter Cardstock - ONE BIG TIP...if you are adhering something on top, I would use some very strong adhesive like Liquid Glass or red-line tape.  In this case I pop dotted it using 3D Foam Tape - I always cut out the center of any cardstock or B&T that is hidden (you can see what I'm talking about ***here***) so it was easy to pop-dot it!  I stuck on some Keyboard Kraft Alphabet stickers then used my sewing machine to add some zig-zag stitching...
---------------------------------
And...don't forget about the inside!

Don't forget to check out all the other DT's artwork and try to play along this week!
 
Also...if becoming a DT member sounds fun to you, then don't forget to check out the call for the next DT ***here***!  It's SUPER FUN and what better excuse to use CTMH products!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....