Saturday, May 4, 2013

Buzzing by with an NSD layout share...

My husband did NOT believe me when I told him today is NSD (National Scrapbook Day)...he thought I was just making up a random holiday to have an excuse to hole up with my crafting goodies and girlfriends and scrap the day away.  I told him that this is the umpteenth year I've celebrated this day and if he didn't remember or if he didn't believe me to google it.  The rest is history...lol
 
Over at H2H Challenges, we're celebrating NSD by sharing some layouts and asking you to do the same!
 
Here are my layouts, made using Buzz & Bumble.  My local girls made these layouts several weeks ago but I've been waiting to post them...what better day than NSD! 
 
{{{Click on any photo to view larger}}}

--------------------------------
Here are some close-ups...



----------------------------------
And here's a little mini-tutorial on an easy way to do the word "friends"...



 
To get "FRIENDS" evenly spaced without having to do it one letter at a time, you use the same technique as I used here for my Tommy Layouts except I didn't cut the Stickease backing. 
 
Pull the tops of the letters back, bending the Stickease backing ever so slightly to pop the letters off the backing.  Place the exposed portion of the Stickease down on your layout, pressing firmly in place then gently pull off the Stickease backing from the bottom portion and voila you have the word "FRIENDS" on your layout perfectly spaced AND you also have the "negative" you can use on another project!

Thanks for stopping by...I hope each one of you is using NSD as an excuse to scrapbook!
 
You can order the Kit to make your own layouts complete with cutting diagram and instructions for $30 shipped directly to your home. If you'd like to purchase the pre-cut Kit, you can do so for $40 which will cover Priority Shipping!  Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
---------------------------------------------------
Products used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Buzz & Bumble
Buzz & Bumble Complements
Buzz & Bumble Assortment
Cocoa Exclusives Ink Stamp Pad
Sparkles Brown & Tan Assortment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....