Monday, April 8, 2013

H2H Raindrops Keep Falling...

This week at Heart2Heart Challenges, it's all about Raindrops...and, I can't seem to get the song out of my head...

"...raindrops keep fallin' on my head...my eyes will soon be turnin' red..." 

Here's what I thought of when I heard the challenge...

-------------------------------
Here are some close-ups...
---------------------------
I cut the cloud using CTMH's Artiste Collection and covered it in our Slate Washi Tape...



Then cut all the extra washi off...
---------------------------------------
------------------------------
Here's the inside...
-----------------------------
Here's a picture tutorial of sorts with cutting measurements, etc...



------------------------
Use extra scraps to pop-dot things - it gives it just enough pop without being too tall to mail


Don't forget to check out the other DT members' blogs and see what rainy-day creation they've been inspired to create!

Amie K (Guest DT)
Melinda E
Katy T {{{that's ME}}}
Jayma M
Allisa C
Shirley R
Paige D

4 comments:

  1. very cool card, loved how you used the washi tape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, and I love all your clever tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and the tips you have been sharing! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still love that paper layering to pop it up trick! Thanks for always sharing excellent details. The washi cloud is inspired--but the paper you used for the rain is even more so!!! Totally unique and wonderful! Nice, Katy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....