Saturday, April 6, 2013

Freshly Made SUNSHINE...

Sketch Challenges are one of my many weaknesses, which means I LOVE THEM like a girl loves chocolate! 
 
But....with my busy schedule - I work full time outside the home and have 4 very busy children...I don't always MAKE TIME to play along.
 
This weekend I set aside 20 minutes to sit down and play along with Freshly Made Sketches!  One of their requirements is that you keep it simple which is sometimes hard for me to do but I gave it a try.
 
Here's a look at the sketch...
Here's what I came up with...I think it needs something in the top left corner but I kept reminding myself to keep it simple so I left it...



Products used (all CTMH):
Claire Paper Packet
April SOTM - My Sunshine
Sunset Ink
Outdoor Denim Ink
3D Foam Tape
Cricut Artiste Collection

3 comments:

  1. A ray of sunshine - inside and out! Sweet card! So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Katy! And I love the sentiment inside the card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....