Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Eat, Drink and be Married...

It's AMAZING what inspiration you can find online...and that was before I discovered Pinterest (imagine the damage I could have one if I knew of it pre-wedding...lol)...

This sign was displayed at the bar so our guests would know what we had to offer...I found a similar drink sign online (a wedding board of sorts) and decided to produce my own in Photoshop and our colors...Sweet Leaf and Cocoa...I purchased an 8"x10" frame and applied the Opaque Pearls to the outside glass of the frame (for my scrapbook, I simply took the sign out of the frame, took the Opaques off the glass and adhered them directly to the sign)...

-----------------------------
here are some closeups...
 --------------------
I got all my fonts off of DaFont.com and they were FREE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....