Monday, July 11, 2011

After-Wedding Reviews...

I'm gonna start posting our "reviews" of the vendors, venues, etc. we used for the wedding.  Not all of them will be nice but I'm hoping that they will help some un-suspecting bride determine who to use, what to ask, what to look for, etc.

Don't worry...I'll still be posting artwork!  In fact, I still have all my hand-made goodies to post.  Maybe for every "review" I post, I'll post a wedding project and maybe even have mini-tutorials.

Something to keep me busy since I'll be missing CTMH's annual Convention this week (my 1st and ONLY if I have anything to do with it...lol). 

Here's the order I'll be "reviewing" but they are IN NO WAY in any "specific order":
  • Wedding Dress - David's Bridal
  • Tuxedos - Al's Formal Wear
  • Bridesmaids' Dresses - Target online
  • Man of Honor Suit - JC Penney
  • Venue - The Allan House
  • Caterer - Pappas
  • Cake - Michelle's Patisserie
  • Guest Accommodations - DoubleTree Hotels - Austin-University Area
  • Guest and Pre-Wedding Accommodations - Embassy Suites Austin - Central
  • Groom and Groomsmen Pre-Wedding Accommodations - Vacation Rental
  • Wedding Night Accommodations - The Driskill Hotel
  • Homefield Grill
  • DOC (Day of Coordinator) - Sylvia Williams
  • Photographer - Jeanie Slate Photography
  • Stylist - Shona Ramos
  • DJ - DJ 'Lil Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....