Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wedding Cake Card...

A friend's nephew is getting married and she wanted a card that matched their invitations.  The invitation is laying down under the card...I used Grey Wool Ink with Two-Step Backgrounds and Royal Birth (I masked the candle off the cake so it would look more like a wedding cake), Lagoon (Magnifique Paper Packet) and plain 'ol White Daisy Cardstock...

---------------------------------------
Here's a closeup of the cake...being that my very own wedding is SOON, cake designs are one of the many things we looked at and looked at 'till our eyes were sore.  The diamond pattern seems to be popular so I decided to make one for this cake using my stylus to emboss the pattern.  I then inked it up using Grey Wool Ink and added the tiny sparkles for a little bling...
------------------------------
This view shows that the cake is pop-dotted using 3D Foam Tape (LOVE THAT STUFF)...You can also kinda get a shot of the 'innards' here...I kept it simple with just "Congratulations"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....