Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Card Workshop...

I held my my annual Christmas Card Workshop last night with a total of 8 women attending and my dear friend and sideline, Sylvia, helped me out!  It was FUN and we got our Christmas Cards made and ready to send out!

Here's the cute little package I put together for my cards and some tags that I played around with...


 -------------------------------
Here are the tags I played around with....LOVE this Santa from the Father Christmas Stamp Set...I used a sponge dauber and Bamboo Ink for the "vintage look" (sorry about the quality of the pictures....my camera was not cooperating...lol)

 -------------------------------------
Here are the cards we made.... 



---------------------------------
I got the idea for these cards from Leisa Hubley...



---------------------------
Products used are all CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Ink: Black, Cranberry, New England Ivy, Cocoa, Bamboo
Ribbon: Black Organdy, Cocoa Grosgrain and ribbon from Mistletoe Creative Basics
Embellishments: Red Sparkles, Cocoa Crinkle Ribbon (non-CTMH seam binding ribbon dyed with Cocoa Ink), Wooden Button (non-CTMH)
Nestibilities Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....