Monday, September 13, 2010

Mary Engelbreit Birthday....

Yesterday was my niece's birthday party and, if you recall, it was all Mary Engelbreit....I made the invitations below (and you can see them in my post here)...and a local girl (Ashley Gay) made the cookies...they were to DIE FOR!!!  They taste so much like the ones you get from those other guys and they were  ADORABLE!!!! 


Here are some pictures from the day....

----------------------------------
As my present, I decorated a box for her to hold some of her "dress up" stuff....gave her some bath products, some lip stuff and made her a tutu....


---------------------------------
Her holding up some CUTE jeans she got...she loved the "bling" on the belt....

----------------------------
A picture of me and her....you can see her tutu...she LOVED it...she put it on right after she opened it and kept it on the entire evening...you'll notice sweet little T-cakes head poking from around the side...lol

----------------------
and....these are the CUTE cookies from The Occasional Cookie...if you're local, you have to order some of these....she can do just about any design as you'll see when you click on her link above!!!  I just LOVE when something CUTE is YUMMY too!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the invites. I gave you a little something, but you'll have to visit my blog to get it: katescraps.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....