Sunday, September 5, 2010

Back 2 School....THANKS!!!

I usually try to bribe THANK my children's teachers each year with a GIFT!  This is this year's back2school bribe gift! 
---------------------------------
4 dozen pencils fit in this glass jar...a perfect gift (if you ask me) for a teacher who I'm sure has to supply half the class with pencils by the 2nd-month....her last name starts with a "B" so I used the Monogram "B" and some "contraband" black ricrac...
-----------------------------------
For the card, I wanted to use Notebook (my favorite and happens to be no longer available - I stashed up while I could...lol)....
--------------------------------
One my NEW (and by that I mean this is the first time I've tried it....hehehehe) favorite things to do is the stamp the sentiment...I used one of my 'go-to' stamp sets....Thank You....and then add my own "doodles" with My Legacy Writers....
-----------------------------
For the bottom of the card, I took 2" squares of various B&T papers from the Notebook pp and crumpled them and then layered on top of each other.  I then died some Twill using Sunflower Ink and stitched (kinda) with Natural Hemp (separated the layers until I only had 2 or 3 and ran through an eye of a needle and sewed...the knots are french knots)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....