Saturday, January 30, 2010

PAM turns 40!!!!

I thought about NOT putting her age, but the inside of my card says it anyway so what the heck....

This is a card I made for my upline and very dear friend, Pamela O'Connor!!!  She is one of the friendships I can attribute to CTMH and I will be forever grateful! 

I hand-drew the cake stand and the cake....the card measures about 5.5"x9" which was NOT my plan but you know how that goes!






I used two paper packets....Stardust and Whoops-A-Daisy - Retired.  I used Rustic Numbers (LOVE these 'cause they are so easy to cut out), Black Gingham Ribbon (non-CTMH), White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock with Black Core (I'm not even sure if you can still get this from CTMH), Corner Rounder, Sponge, Black Ink and white gel pen (non-CTMH).  Oh, I almost forgot....Candlelight stamp set (NEW this Spring) and CTMH's Cutting Knife to get the center of the numbers cut out.

Don't forget to head on over to Pam's blog and wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. What an incredibly cute (and fun!) card! Happy birthday, Pam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy! You really shouldn't disclose personal information like that! :0) Just kidding! Luckily, I'm not one of those gals that tries to hide their age. I think that's just so silly. LOL! Thanks again for your thoughtfulness. Your card really did make my day! :0)Love, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card!! The bright colors and the candles sticking out of the top are so fun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....