Monday, January 4, 2010

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish....

My dear friend is having a baby and she asked me to do her baby shower invitations....I was so thrilled when she told me that her nursery was going to be Dr. Seuss!!!  I immediately thought of Animal Cookies.  I got the idea for the wording online by searching for Dr. Seuss Invitations.  The shower is in a couple of weeks and I can't wait to see what FUN decorations we come up with.

----------------------------------------------
These are the ones we ended up using because the ribbon was too bulky to mail....she'll keep the ribbon one for the scrapbook :0)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card! I'm getting ready to make a baby shower card, and wanted to use the Animal Cookies theme myself. Can you post a larger picture so we can see the words better? I probably won't use the Dr. Seuss theme, but I'd love to see how you worded the "RSVP" and "Registered at..." section. What a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....