Monday, December 28, 2009

Sneak Peeks....REVEALED!!!

Over the next few days, not only will I be counting down to the January SOTM Blog Hop (full of NEW products from the NEW Spring 2010 Idea Book), but I will also be showing you my Christmas gifts that I gave you peeks of last week.
----------------------------------------------------
Here is what I did for 3 lucky customers who received CTMH gift cards from family and friends!  Each one was a little different and was good toward the purchase of NEW product!!
----------------------------------------------------
The card measures 4"x4" mounted on a 4.25"x4.25" piece of New England Ivy cardstock.  I used the retired Creative Basics Evensong paper packet and My Stickease from a retired Christams Card Kit.



--------------------------------------------------
I hand drew the heart strings around the focal point....


-----------------------------------------------------
Just cut a slit in the accordian flap and slip the gift card in behind your focal point....it's pretty snug so it won't slide out.

-----------------------------------------------------
One of my favorite and "green" things to do is take used gift cards and/or cards from Office Max/Depot for $10 off $50 or something similar and cover them to make them CTMH gift cards!!  Just ask for your gift cards back after you use them....


Here's the backside to hide the magnetic strip and any other information found on the back of gift cards...

1 comment:

  1. My honey did good huh!!! Thanks for the special gift. It was hiding in the Christmas tree on Christmas morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....