Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More gifts.....

Here is a gift card holder that I gave to teachers.  Inside was a Sonic Gift Card....teachers LOVED it!!!
------------------------------------------------
I used Jingle Creative Basics, freehanded a candycane shape, Dimensional Elements Flurry, Prisma Glitter, White Organdy Ribbon and a silver pipe cleaner, Holiday Warmth stamp set (October SOTM), Tulip ink and a sponge to distress all the edges.





----------------------------------------------
I added a flap to hide the sonic logo (cute but not what I really wanted the recipients to see at first glance)...I used Vintage Christmas stamp set to random stamp the "Christmas" all over the scallopped circle.




------------------------------------------------
The gift card was a little heavier and longer than the others I did for CTMH product so I ended up putting a back side to the flap in order to hold it in (forgot to take picture though)...

------------------------------------------------------------
3 more days 'till the HOP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....