Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I’m so excited about the upcoming August Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. There are 64 (!!!) CTMH Consultants participating! Check in at Jena's Blog on August 1st - this will be the starting point for the blog hop, but don't worry, if you start somewhere else, you'll still make it all the way around!

In order to make the hop run smoothly, I’m testing out links to Amy's Blog, she’ll be the one that you’ll jump to after mine. You'll be coming from Melissa's Blog to make a full circle in the hop. I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with - I hope you'll hop with us!

If you missed any of my artowrk for past SOTMs, you can check them out by clicking on the links below.
May - Be Yourself

June - Tender Tags

July - You've Got Flair


DON'T FORGET to check back on August 1st!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun fun!! Can't wait to see what all you ladies come up with!! How do I get in on it for next time?? I would love to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....