Friday, May 1, 2009

B URself.....

I've always wondered why people text in "shortcuts"....it takes me much longer to think of what the shortcut would be than to just spell the darn thing out...hehehehehe!
------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a 6x6 card using May's SOTM, Be Yourself, and one of the NEW Paper Packets, Bella, from the Summer 2009 Idea Book.
--------------------------------------


Products used are all CTMH:
Paper Packet: Bella (NEW 2009 Summer Idea Book)
Stamp Set: Be Yourself (May SOTM)
Ink: Desert Sand, Creme Brulee, Hollyhock & Black
Hollyhock Ribbon Rounds
Just Blooms Autumn Daisy
Sparkles
Black Pen, Tombow & Glue Dots

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love how you decorated the inside of your card as well. Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy, I really like your 'be yourself' card. Not my favorite stamp set so it is saying alot that I like your card. Is the dress paper pieced?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, especially the inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....