Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My new passion....

I've been absent due to Quarter Reports at work but it's not like I haven't been doing anything....here is my NEW passion - making jewelry!!! I just love the instant gratification...don't get me wrong...I still and ALWAYS will love scrapbooking and papercrafting!!! This just goes together so much faster than a two-page layout! I'll pick out what I'm going to wear to work and if I need some accessories, I'll go spend 45 minutes to an hour making a necklace/bracelet to match. This one happens to be the first I made and one of my "chunkiest".

More scrapbooking and papercrafting to come in the next few days so hang in there if jewelry's not your thing!!! Thanks for checking back in even though I've been MIA....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....