Monday, October 20, 2008

Welcome to my Team!!!

This is a card for all my NEW Recruits this month. CTMH is running a scrumptious incentive in the form of chocolate for all new consultants in October as well as the everyday low sign-up fee of $99. I already have TWO new recruits and this is what they will be receiving in the mail welcoming them to my TEAM!!!

I also have two other loyal downline who will be receiving other cards thanking them for high sales and for staying active this quarter....it's such a FUN time to be a CTMH Consultant!!!



All products CTMH
Cardstock: Pansy Purple and Olive
B&T: Goldrush (Discontinued)
Stamp Set: CTMH Business Builder
Ink: Pansy Purple, Olive and Goldrush
Rubons
Sylus, Cutte rand Sanding Block
Olive Organdy Ribbon
Dimensional Elements
Circle Window Charms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....